To begin Agnihotra, you will need:
- A copper Agnihotra pyramid
- Dried cow dung
- Ghee (made from unsalted butter from cow's milk)
- Raw brown rice
- Agnihotra Mantras
- Agnihotra timings for your location
II. How to Learn Agnihotra
You can learn how to do Agnihotra in several ways:
Attend an Agnihotra Zoom meeting, sponsored by Fivefold Path, Inc., and hosted by Certified Homa Therapy Teachers. Meetings are held monthly, on Saturday or Sunday afternoons Eastern Time USA. You don't need a Zoom account to attend.
1:30-2:30 P.M.--Slide show and instructional video with in-depth information on Agnihotra
2:30-3 P.M.--Questions and answers, and time for attendees to briefly share their Agnihotra experiences.
To receive a Zoom invitation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact us to see if there is a Certified Homa Therapy Teacher in your area.
Read and follow the instructions given in the Agnihotra pamphlet which is included with all first-time orders.
- Read and follow the Agnihotra instructions given online. This link contains audio files of the Agnihotra mantras and links to timings programs.
- Watch the Agnihotra Demonstration video below (6 minutes 45 seconds).
- Contact us to see if there is an Agnihotra teacher in your area. Agnihotra is always taught free of charge.
For additional information and support, please contact us! We've been teaching Agnihotra for over 40 years. We'd love to help!
Richard and Lisa Powers
Agnihotra Demonstration (Agnihotra Tutorial)
See what's happening with Agnihotra around the world!
Satsang is published FREE 7 times yearly, featuring articles on Agnihotra, Homa Therapy and Fivefold Path.
Subscribe at Agnihotra.org (upper right corner of page) to add your name to the Satsang newsletter email list.
For More Information on Agnihotra & Homa Therapy: